Most Approval Credit Cards, as of December 31, 2022
The credit cards below are currently approving most of our members.
Don’t forget these points regarding rebuilding your credit with credit cards:
- You will not have these credit cards long, once you rebuild your credit score you will cancel them.
- You need to apply for three different credit cards to rebuild your credit correctly, don’t put off this step!
- Remember, if you are married, do not get a credit card in both of your names; it’s better to get credit cards separately (per our Marriage and Credit Lesson).
- If you are unsure if you should apply for Unsecured or Secured, start with Unsecured. If you get turned down, don’t worry!
If you have questions:
- Call into our Live Question and Answer Sessions each month. Watch for the emails for the link.
- Log into the portal (go to Main Site Above, and click Member Login) to listen to past Question and Answer Calls.
- If you decided to apply for one of these cards and get approved, we will get paid a commission. This does not change your interest rate or fees you are paying for this credit card.
#1 APPROVED Unsecured Card use to Rebuild Credit – Mission Lane
- As an unsecured card, you WILL NOT have to put a down payment to get approved.
Honorable Mention #2 for Unsecured Card: Avant
Honorable Mention #3 for Unsecured Card: Destiny Mastercard
#1 APPROVED Secured Card: Applied Bank
- As a secured card, you WILL need to put a small down payment to get approved for this card. Your credit limit will be equal to your deposit and you WILL get this deposit back.
Honorable Mention #2 for Secured Cards: First Progress
Honorable Mention #3 for Secured Cards: Merrick
Advertising Disclosure: 720CreditScore.com is an independent, advertising-supported comparison service. The offers that appear on this site are from companies from which 720CreditScore.com receives compensation. 720CreditScore.com does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.