This is an interview with Harvey Mackay, author of Swim with the Sharks. Harvey talks about how important it is to have exposure to big thinkers… mentors who help you improve your situation.
Listen to this interview right now here:
Or, click here to download it.
Below is a list of Harvey Mackay’s Top-Selling Books:
- The Mackay MBA of Selling in the Real World
- Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive: Outsell, Outmanage, Outmotivate, and Outnegotiate Your Competition
- Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty: The Only Networking Book You’ll Ever Need
- Use Your Head to Get Your Foot in the Door: Job Search Secrets No One Else Will Tell You
- Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt: Do What You Love, Love What You Do, and Deliver More Than You Promise
- Pushing the Envelope All the Way to the Top
- Fired Up!: How the Best of the Best Survived and Thrived After Getting the Boot