Privacy Promise for Consumers
Your privacy is important to 7 Steps to 720, LLC. While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at 7 Steps to 720, LLC. Here is our promise to our individual customers.
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
6. We will tell customers in plain language initially how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
8. For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we may exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
9. We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors, which we will promptly correct. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected and our integrity is maintained. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise everywhere we do business.
10. We and third parties use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including sending cookies, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or email for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” are random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology is not available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on, provide you with features based on your preferences, understand when you are interacting with our Services, and compile other information regarding use of our Services.
The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personal information (i.e. , information that can identify you). If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personal information. Please note that, in most cases, you can remove or block cookies (such as by using the settings in your browser), but doing so may affect your ability to use our Services.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.