Rebuild Your Credit Automatically
Many people who are enrolled in our program find it tough to get an installment loan with a poor credit score. Unfortunately, this impacts the speed at which your credit score will approve.
We have solved that problem.
720CreditScore.com has partnered with a nationwide financing company that has agreed to approve 100% of our clients (regardless of your current credit score) who apply for financing to join our 720 Credit Rebuilder Program.
Here are the details:
- When you apply for financing to join our 720 Credit Rebuilding Program, you will be approved automatically. There are no credit checks or pre-qualification.
- Price: Twelve-monthly payments of $59, for a total of $708. Each payment will be reported every month for 12-months. To sign up for this payment option, click here.
- These payments will have a similar impact on your credit score as a monthly car payment. Each payment will be reported to TransUnion and Equifax as an “Installment Line.”
- **Please Note: We do not report to Experian**
- Your membership in this program includes:
- Enrollment into “7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score” for twelve months (instead of the standard six months). Your extended access will begin after your first on-time payment.
- Priority access to our monthly Question and Answer calls, where you will be invited to ask for personalized guidance for a full year (instead of the standard three months).
720 Platinum Review Program: In addition to everything mentioned above, you will also have access to a free review of your credit report. If you choose to do this, a 720 representative will contact you and explain the process over the phone. We will review your credit report for errors and send dispute letters, via certified mail, on your behalf.
Have questions? Please read through our Frequently Asked Questions below.
When will my enrollment into 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score begin?
You will receive access to the program after the 10-day cancellation period ends.
What if I am already enrolled in 7 Steps to a 720 Credit Score?
We created this program for our clients who cannot get approved for an installment line of credit on their own. We understand that many of you are already enrolled in our program, and if you are one of our students already going through the lessons, you will receive a 1-year extension on your current membership as well as priority access to our monthly Question and Answer calls where you will be invited to ask a question for a full year, versus 6-months.
What is your cancelation policy?
You have 10-days to cancel this program with no penalty from the date you signed the online agreement. If you choose to cancel, no payments will be deducted from your account.
Contact us, in one of the ways below, prior to the 10th day, with the request to cancel.
- Call Fresh Start Funding at (800) 610-1599, or
- Email Fresh Start Funding at Payments@FreshStartFunding.com, or
- Email us at 720LegalServices@gmail.com.
Will my payments report to the credit bureaus?
Yes, all of your payments will report to TransUnion and Equifax as an installment line of credit.
When will my payments start reporting to the credit bureaus?
There is a one-month delay in credit reporting. We report all payments to the credit bureaus on the 15th of each month for the prior month. For example, if you make a payment on May 1, that payment will be reported on June 15th. Keep in mind that it does take a few days/ weeks for the payments to show up on your credit report after we report them.
What if there are two people in my family who would like to enroll? Will we be making double the payments?
When you fill out our online agreement, you will see a section for “Co-Payor.” You can have one co-borrower sign up with you on a single application. You will be charged one payment of $59 per month for the two of you, and the payments will report individually to each of your credit reports. Don’t let this confuse you with applying for credit jointly, which we do not recommend doing. This is not joint credit.
How can I make the payments and will they be automatically taken out of my account?
When you fill out our online application, you will enter your payment information via the Credit/ Debit account. We set up the automatic payments from our end so you do not have to worry about making your payments on time.
When will the payments begin and what date of the month should I expect to see this charge?
Your payments will begin 11-30 days after you sign the agreement. They will continue on that date for each month moving forward.
What if I have to change my billing date?
If you prefer that the $59 per month payments come out on a certain day each month, no problem! Please email Fresh Start Funding at Payments@FreshStartFunding.com or call them at (800) 610-1599 and they will be happy to accommodate that for you.
How will the payments appear on my credit card/ debit card/ bank statement and my credit report?
Your payments will appear on your payment account and credit report as “Fresh Start Funding.”
What if I miss a payment? How quickly do you report missed payments and is there a way to make up a payment before getting reported as delinquent?
The answer to this question is simple: Stay in communication with us! We do everything we can to help you make up your payments before we will report you delinquent. Fresh Start Funding will contact you to let you know that your payment declined, and all we ask is that you be in communication with us. If you get an email from us saying you’re behind, please reply to us immediately.
If you know that you cannot make a payment on time on any given month, please email Fresh Start Funding at Payments@FreshStartFunding.com or call them at (800) 610-1599. We want this program to help your credit, not hurt it.
What is the interest rate?
The interest rate on this program is 0%. Your payments of $59 per month will be reported to the bureaus for 12-months, and after 12-months, your balance is $0.
Will my credit be pulled for this program?
No, we will not be running your credit report. 100% of our clients will be approved, regardless of their credit score or income.
What if I already have an installment line of credit being reported to my credit report?
If you already have a healthy installment line being reported to your credit report then you may not need this program. Two questions you should ask yourself are, 1) Do you want or need your credit score to go up quickly, and 2) Can you afford $59 per month for 12-months? Depending on your answers, you will be able to make the right decision. If this is going to cause a financial hardship for you in any way, please do not enroll.
When will I receive the money to use?
With this Credit Rebuilder Program, there is no exchange of money. Meaning you will not be receiving these funds to use as you wish. This is a monthly $59 fee that you are committing to (like a cell phone bill) and this monthly fee will be reported to two credit bureaus as an installment line of credit. We created this program to help our clients get an installment line of credit reported to their credit report that they otherwise cannot get approved for on their own.
How can I sign up? Click here to enroll.
By signing the agreement to begin this program, you agree to the following:
- You have the right to dispute inaccurate information on your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, nobody has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from his or her credit report. The credit bureaus must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7-years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau and you may be charged a reasonable fee. However, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information on your credit report within the preceding 60 days, there is no fee. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information on your credit report due to fraud.
- You have the right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 10-days from the date you signed it for a full refund and nothing more will be charged.
- Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
- You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of the information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then reinvestigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
- If the credit bureau’s reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
- The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact: The Public Reference Branch/ Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C. 20580.
In order to have the best chance in raising your credit score, 720 does NOT recommend that you:
- Attempt to delete any legitimate derogatory mark on your credit report, even if those marks are bringing down a credit score.
- Make any statement that is untrue or misleading with respect to your creditworthiness, credit standing, or credit capacity.
- Make any statement with the intended effect of which is to alter your identity to prevent the display of the consumer’s credit record, history, or rating for the purpose of concealing adverse information that is accurate and not obsolete.
You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight on the 10th day, which begins after the date the contract is signed by you. To cancel this contract, you have the following options.
Contact us, in one of the ways below, prior to the 10th day, with the request to cancel.
- Reply to any of our emails.
- Email 720LegalServices@gmail.com.