When I got back from Lifebook, I started thinking about you. You may be reading my emails because you want to know how to improve your credit score, and many of you are finding out that it is much easier than you thought!
But is that really what you want? Do you really want a high credit score, or is it what you think a high credit score will give you? I believe it’s what you think a high credit score will give you.
So, let’s finish up this year a little different… and let’s focus on all of us making 2014 the BEST year of our lives.
Want to play this game with me?
Here are some questions I have for you, please comment below:
1) On a scale of 1-10 (10 being high), does this message excite you? If you are reading this post (and yes, I can tell how many people read this) and you don’t comment, I’m going to assume that this message doesn’t excite you (which is fine). I’m just curious what percentages of the readers are into this topic.
2) Do you have anyone in your life that you could play this game with? Meaning, do you have a friend, family member, or co-worker that you could have a conversation with about making 2014 the best year of your life? I know some of you don’t, which is okay. If you do, find and identify them. Either way, let me know below.
3) Write down the three things you want in 2014 in each of the following categories (don’t feel you have to comment on this below, however, you are welcome to):
- Your Health and Fitness
- Your Financial Life (job, finance, savings)
- Your Love Relationship
- Your Social Life (which includes your family)
Look forward to reading your responses… depending on the response, we will have more exercises next week.
P.S. “Are you excited about 2014?” These are powerful words. Ask them to your friends… and anyone who says yes would be a good partner for you on this journey.
P.P.S. The class I took, called Lifebook, can be found here. The class is expensive, however, if you want to take it, let me know and I’m sure I can get you a discount.